Closed to new applicants
UK Managing Director : HF565
Our client is a global leader in innovative energy saving and environmentally friendly domestic and commercial HVAC products. With a superb track record in leading technology and a reputation for build excellence, this forward thinking organisation is looking to strengthen its UK sales and operations management team. With a new product range aimed at reducing energy costs and CO2 production, our client is poised for its next stages of growth and development.
Operating as part of a European matrix and building on an established distribution network, this is an exciting opportunity for a commercially minded leader with a background in HVAC or similar technical equipment. With full P+L responsibility, setting and delivering a sales channel strategy and controlling logistics and operations across the UK, this is a complex and rewarding multi-functional role.
- Experience of multi-channel sales or general management in a diverse product, services or solutions led B2B environments
- Direct knowledge of the domestic and commercial HVAC market or related technical sales environments via a distribution marketplace would be a distinct advantage
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Proven experience of effectively implementing continuous improvement and delivering major change programmes and sustained sales growth
- Strong financial and commercial acumen and a proven track record of business development and new product launches and P+L management
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organisation and across different cultures and diverse teams and experience in working within a matrix organisation
- Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal, coaching and collaborative skills
A highly attractive salary, 20% bonus and a flexible approach to the total package to ensure that we attract the correct calibre of candidate.
For more information, please email email@example.com