Closed to new applicants
UK General Manager : HF359
International Industrial Equipment Manufacturer
With a mixed portfolio of well-established brands, our client is a true world leader of industrial equipment and expertise. They are part of a £ billion, highly profitable stock market listed group and they are continuing their exceptional track record of double-digit growth. Selling to the food and drink, pharmaceutical and environmental industries our client is a Global success story providing its customers with world beating solutions.
With responsibility for the whole of the UK, this is an outstanding opportunity to further develop the commercial performance of this extensive multi-channel sales and marketing team and drive greater levels of international collaboration. You will be responsible for shaping a local sales plan, full sales P+L accountability and delivering several business critical projects. As one of the largest divisions in this global business, there is real potential to shine and achieve your future career aspirations.
- Coach, support and develop both internal and external sales channels throughout the UK to become best-in-class and build a strong culture of customer engagement and collaboration
- Lead a range of local strategies and initiatives to deliver sustained profitable sales growth and business critical commercial projects
- Be an active and influential member of the senior leadership team in Europe; become a trail blazer and share best practice and help shape the future direction of travel across the whole organisation
- Oversee the local personnel development, ensure a clear emphasis on succession planning for senior and critical roles and quickly develop successors amongst your own direct reports
- Influence and effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders by working collaboratively with colleagues across European sales and operating companies
- Experience of sales or general management in a diverse product, services or solutions led B2B engineering environment
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Proven experience of effectively implementing continuous improvement and delivering major change programmes and sustained sales growth
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills at all levels of an organisation and across diverse teams
- Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal, coaching and collaborative skills
A highly attractive salary, bonus, LTIPs and package including Healthcare and a flexible approach to ensure that we attract the correct calibre of candidate.
For further information please contact Charles Cornwell by email at email@example.com quoting reference HF359