Technical Services Manager : HF185
With a mixed portfolio of well-established products, our client forms a significant part of a highly profitable international group of synergistic but autonomous businesses who are now accelerating growth via increased product performance. Covering the health care, leisure, industrial and environmental sectors the business is primed for further growth across international markets based on their strong reputation for innovation, reliability and outstanding customer service.
With a long and rich history of manufacturing in the UK, the business is now seeking an impressive individual to join their technical team in this critical customer facing role. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will ensure that the internal global teams and their customers are equipped with the technical resource and knowledge required when introducing new or upgraded products and their applications to market. The role requires you to use your interaction with customers along with their service & installation teams, to acquire and share valuable insight which will align product improvements with customer needs.
- Manage all customer enquiries regarding technical issues in a timely manner using the most appropriate method to diagnose problems and provide solutions
- Lead with the technical training program and support of customers, sales teams, and stockists across the group, both in person and remotely
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement approach across all areas of your work including the development, implementation and ongoing review of technical documentation, training and associated tools
- Support field trials for new or amended products as part of the company’s validation process to ensure that solutions meet stakeholder’s true needs
- Work alongside the product teams to build and maintain a comprehensive database of competitor products and comparative data
- Represent the business at relevant domestic and international trade events and conferences, participating in customer presentations, training or demonstrations where required.
You will have:
- A relevant degree or comparable technical experience in product support
- Strong business acumen and a commercial understanding
- The ability to influence at all levels across the business
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven judgement with an inquiring mind set
- Skilled in technical project management with the ability to achieve deadlines across multiple projects
- A technically creative mind-set that questions the status quo
- Excellent presentation with deep attention to detail
Attractive salary plus car allowance and benefits package
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference HF185 and giving full salary details. You can also apply via www.hanoverfox.com. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting HF185. Should you wish to explore first though, please do feel free to call Mark on 07710 905882.