Closed to new applicants
Sales Director : HF220
An outstanding opportunity to apply your sales leadership and culture change skills in an independently owned, dynamic company specialising in the design and install of storage solutions.
Nene Warehouse Solutions (NWS) is part of the Nene Group, a UK family-owned business and has been trading since 1974. They design, supply, install and maintain racking and other warehouse solutions in warehouses across the UK.
Based in the East Midlands, with 345,000 ft² head office and production facilities and c.70 staff, the company has a turnover of £32m and has very significant and transformational growth ambitions over the next 5 years.
The Role – Sales Director
- Create and deliver a new sales strategy to drive substantial top line and profitable growth across both existing accounts and new business.
- Transform the internal culture at Nene Warehouse Solutions into a ‘sales first’ mentality, building on the outstanding customer service ethos of the company, and build a strong sales team.
- Play a leading role as part of the board of NWS to create & drive the strategy of growth for the company going forward.
- Lead, inspire and manage 4 heads of departments and an overall team of 28 in both customer services and sales.
- Ideally coming from a B2B background in the industrial/logistics/business services sector with a good understanding of distribution operations.
- Bring a demonstrable track record of sales growth over a significant period.
- Experience of all aspects of the sales function including account management, business retention and new client acquisition. A strong customer service ethos is essential.
- First class leadership, management, and communication skills to enable culture change and work effectively at board level and on the shop floor.
£100k to £120k plus bonus and car allowance based in Northampton.
For more information, please email email@example.com