Sales Director, Danesmoor Group
THE DANESMOOR GROUP
PWS SALES DIRECTOR
“An outstanding opportunity to apply your sales leadership and results focused skills in an independently owned, dynamic, multifaceted distribution and manufacturing company, specialising in the supply of products and services to the UK kitchens, bedroom and bathroom sectors.”
c.£125k plus bonus, benefits and LTIP, Newton Aycliffe near Darlington.
PWS is the core business division of the Danesmoor Group, a dynamic independent 5th generation company, specialising in the supply of products and services to the UK kitchens, bedroom and bathroom (KBB) sectors.
It has successfully developed a multifaceted distribution and manufacturing base in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, with a wide-ranging selection of top-quality products from world-renowned manufacturers, all under one roof.
The division has three principal services – component distribution, worksurfaces manufacturing, and component paint finishing.
THE ROLE – SALES DIRECTOR
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for the core business, alongside the rest of the senior leadership team and CEO.
- Motivating and leading a sales and administrative team for PWS (including 9 field based Area Sales Managers, 5 HQ based Business Development Executives), the National Sales Manager for PWS and Head of Sales for Worksurfaces.
- Establishing a culture of new sales growth, including staff training, personal mentoring and incentive plans to drive suitable behaviours.
- Take direct responsibility for driving new sales growth with an established key customer group.
- Have a background in discrete manufacturing, with experience in the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom (KBB) sector a valuable asset.
- Demonstrative experience operating at sales director level is essential, showcasing a proven track record of success in strategic sales management.
- A history of implementing exceptional sales disciplines within a B2B environment, highlighting the ability to drive and achieve outstanding sales results.
- Experience, or at least a good understanding, of a family or privately owned environment with a single shareholder to understand the culture of such a business.
- Excellent leadership, management and mentoring skills to get the best out of the sales team and both inspire and drive excellent sales behaviours.
For more information, please email email@example.com