Closed to new applicants
Renewable Energy Director : HF218
Our client is a highly successful energy business, who are looking to the future and starting the next exciting phases of growth by offering economically driven green energy solutions to both new and existing customers.
As part of their group development strategy and as a commitment to their shareholders they are accelerating their net zero journey and are creating a new sales, marketing and distribution entity for low carbon energy solutions. This is a unique opportunity to shape and deliver this well-funded and ambitious company and lead the way in a more environmentally focused energy business.
To support this long-term aim, they have created this critical new position as part of their senior management team in order to:
- Act as the principal lead on relevant renewable business services moving towards an integrated energy business model, while driving the technical delivery with the energy solutions team.
- Be fully accountable for the delivery of the financial performance of Energy Solutions, owning the acquisition, integration strategy and due diligence reviews of all business processes in determining suitability in line with HSE and compliance and governance guidelines.
- Have full responsibility for market analysis, product review and the added value Energy Solutions package creation, commercialising the offer to meet the needs of the customers as defined in each sector.
To be qualified for this role you will need to:
- Be Degree qualified with an engineering or project management background.
- Have specialist knowledge of ASHP, Solar or Battery Storage and transmission systems/infrastructure and actively contributing to the green energy agenda through involvement in working groups, links with research bodies, and technology providers across the value chain.
- Bring a strong understanding of energy markets from a regulatory and policy perspective with an awareness of key business drivers.
- Have experience of operating at senior executive level with the ability to influence key decision makers in major organisations.
Excellent Salary and bonus to attract the best.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org