Closed to new applicants
Regional Director -
Certas Energy, Renewables: HF363
Certas Energy is a highly successful business and the largest independent distributor of fuel and lubricants in the UK. Their diverse customer base includes rural residential customers, small, medium, and large businesses, agricultural businesses and family farms. In addition, they have specialist sector teams for aviation, marine, fuel retailing and lubricant customers. For the fuel retail sector, they have supply agreements to 1,200 retail forecourts.
In response to environmental, economic and political pressures, they have started the next exciting phases of growth and redefining their business to offer real world and economically driven green energy solutions to both new and existing customers.
We are seeking an ambitious Regional Director to take responsibility for a recent acquisition of an air source heat pump and solar PV installer business, based in North Wales. They will combine the management of the subsidiary, including overseeing day to day operations with growing the geographical reach beyond the current region. In addition, they will have a responsibility to ensure that the business performance and quality standards of the subsidiary are aligned with that of the parent company.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the subsidiary, including stock purchasing decisions, warehouse management, managing subcontractor relationships, and managing a team of approximately 20 individuals.
- Development and implementation of strategic growth and alignment of vision with that of the parent company
- Full accountability for the delivery of the financial performance of the division, owning the divisional P&L and balance sheet.
- Full accountability for the delivery of the budget, to include structure, growth strategy and retention.
- Full accountability for your own personal safety and the safety of colleagues, customers, and 3rd parties within their reporting remit.
- Detailed experience in delivering renewable energy products, previous business development experience within the renewables sector and experience in forming commercial partnerships.
- Experience of operating at senior executive level with the ability to influence key decision makers in major organisations.
- Specialist knowledge of ASHP, Solar and Battery Storage and transmission systems/infrastructure, actively contributing to the green energy agenda through involvement in working groups, trade bodies etc
- Solid understanding of energy markets from a regulatory and policy perspective with an awareness of key business drivers.
- Fluent in English language both written and verbal; (additional language capability favourable)
For further information please contact Neil Watkins at email@example.com
To apply – see below, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HF363 and giving full salary details.