Closed to new applicants
Production Director – Deanfield Homes : HF918
With a reputation for outstanding workmanship and specifications, our client, Deanfield Homes, is an award winning, fast-growing SME housebuilder creating and selling high quality residential homes in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Hertfordshire. The company builds small to medium sized residential developments with a passion for ensuring that its homes integrate well into established communities and are sympathetic to their environment and local architectural styles.
With excellent funding and ambitious growth plans, the company is looking to build on its impressive track record and is investing in its senior leadership team. We are seeking a progressive Production Director, reporting to the Managing Director; the successful candidate will help to set out the strategic direction of the business and drive operational excellence across the Construction, Commercial, Technical and Customer Service teams to maximise value and financial performance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead the Construction team and to provide strategic direction and leadership to the Commercial, Technical and Customer Service teams, recognising and encouraging excellence across all disciplines to ensure a collaborative and cohesive environment.
- Work effectively with the Senior Management team taking a whole company perspective to managing key issues and to ensure the Land team is effectively supported by the Commercial and Technical teams.
- Develop and support the Production team, ensuring that they have the correct training and guidance to allow them to perform and progress in the business.
- Maintain and enforce the Health, Safety and Environment Policy for the business to ensure a safe working environment for customers, employees, subcontractors, and members of the public.
- Monitor all developments to ensure that all safety, quality control and cost procedures are being adhered to and that the highest standards of build quality are being achieved at each build stage.
- You will lead and implement a strategy to create long-term business partnerships with key suppliers and subcontractors across the region.
- Continue to develop and improve quality, to ensure that excellent customer satisfaction ratings are achieved.
- Work closely with the Finance Director to ensure adherence to processes for the timely delivery of accurate management information across the Construction, Commercial and Technical Functions.
- Positively influence the progression and growth of the company.
- You will currently be operating in similar position within the construction/ housebuilding sector and will be able to demonstrate extensive Construction/ Production senior management experience together with all relevant Construction and Health and Safety qualifications.
- You will be a team player and a strategic thinker. You will have strong emotional intelligence, with excellent communication skills, strong business acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to lead the Production team to deliver.
- An inspirational leader with gravitas, you will demonstrate broad operational knowledge and experience and will be capable of adding value across the business with the confidence to challenge and collaborate with fellow Directors in a boardroom environment.
- You will possess strong IT/systems skills with experience of COINS or other ERP operating systems.
Competitive salary plus bonus and benefits.
For further information please contact Charles Cornwell at email@example.com
To apply – see below, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HF918 and giving full salary details.