Closed to new applicants
Operations Manager : HF971
Having established itself as a leading partner within the UK healthcare sector over the last 20 years and today with a nearly 90% market share, our client is considered the trusted partner to many hospitals in the prescribing and delivering of chemotherapy medicines to patients requiring a planned and structured programme of care. Their technology and compliant practices are best in class and customer’s sign up to their technology solutions with confidence and peace of mind knowing their patients are receiving the best possible care and medicine plan possible. Operating from a remote commercial structure across the UK, but with a dedicated and forward-looking R&D and product team centered from an impressive location in Belfast, Northern Ireland, the group now seek to appoint a talented and driven professional who can steer the operational aspects of the business forward.
Specifically you will;
- Take responsibility for achieving the execution of the company’s contractual responsibilities to its customers in the delivery and support of its products and services
- Plan, develop and implement strategies to support and achieve the operational delivery, product implementation, customer support and internal IT aspects of the company’s business plan
- Build lasting relationships with customers, whilst also protecting the company’s commercial interests
- Maintain a customer orientated culture based around meeting commitments to customers and overall service excellence
- Programme Management of the company’s Project Portfolio including representation on project boards and the regular review project performance identifying risks and acting on high-risk issues
- Contribute to the creation, evaluation and execution of business objectives and operational strategy and performance in collaboration with the management team
The required individual will have a rounded operational management background, ideally degree educated and from a technology / software centric business and with a knowledge of healthcare IT market and applications. Additionally the following attributes would be of benefit;
- PRINCE2 and ITIL qualified, MSP desirable
- Demonstrable experience of software delivery
- Proficient in the use of MS Project
- Expert in IT projects delivery
- Proficient in people management and motivation
- Proficient in knowledge of NHS contracts.
Applicants should have personal integrity and be an effective team player in order to fit in to the wider company culture. The person needs high levels of energy and good communication skills and able to converse at all levels with internal and external stakeholders alike. Individuals should be able to provide innovative solutions and help shape the strategic direction of the business to ensure continued future success.
As a key senior management role within the group, the salary and benefits package will be tailored to attract the best.
For further information please contact Mark Rowley by email at email@example.com quoting reference HF359