Closed to new applicants
Operational Leadership role : HF901
Large National Logistics Organisation
With a strong, well-established brand our client is part of a £billion, highly profitable international group, and despite the global impact of Covid 19 they are continuing their track record of growth. The business supplies many clients with essential products and services from a wide range of sectors and are undergoing a period of change as the market undergoes long term shifts in demand.
With a history of organic growth and through acquisitions, our client is looking for an outstanding individual to join their operations team and take responsibility for leading a large region of the UK. This vital role provides the leadership and vision for its commercial success as well as delivering critical corporate objectives.
- Provide inspirational leadership for a suite of KPI measurements including Customer Service, Profitability, Efficiency and HSE targets.
- Work effectively with key internal partners including sales, routing, trading, and central services.
- Ensure clear visibility and allocate resources effectively and efficiently to meet short, medium and long-term product delivery demands with a strong seasonal bias.
- Turn the operations strategy & vision into reality across the region, ensuring direct reports are clear on individual delivery expectations. Lead and contribute to wider company developments as required.
- Deliver a good employee experience in the region, acting on feedback in a constructive and progressive manner; responsible for regional succession planning.
- Manage regional trade union relationships and act as a management representative for the National Negotiating Committee.
- Strong multi-site leadership skills, logistical excellence, stakeholder management and a commercial mindset. Exposure to regulated markets where Health and Safety is critical is an advantage.
- Experience in driving growth and driving down costs through continuous improvements to deliver effective and regular customer satisfaction.
- Exhibits professionalism and ethical practice, professional courage and influence, valuing people, working inclusively, commercial drive, passion for learning, insights focused and situational decision making.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation with the ability to positively influence in a matrix structure. Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to gain strong followership.
- With the drive and aspirations to join a stock market listed organisation and deliver outstanding results in order to develop your own career and develop others to create a wider succession plan.
A highly attractive salary, bonus and senior leadership package including Healthcare and a flexible approach to ensure that we attract the right calibre of candidate.
For further information please contact Neil Watkins by email at email@example.com quoting reference HF901