Closed to new applicants
Marketing Manager : HF596
Medical Training Products
Attractive salary plus bonus and benefits
An exciting opportunity to use your digital marketing expertise to drive the growth of a global award-winning, highly respected, fast-growing company.
Our client is a leading player in medical education, developing and manufacturing pioneering products for the healthcare sector. They are now seeking a high calibre marketing professional with deep experience in digital, to drive the marketing of their products and brand across the globe. Medical experience is not required for this position; if you can demonstrate commercial success achieved through digital marketing and are looking for an opportunity to develop broader marketing expertise, we would like to hear from you.
- Create and implement annual marketing plans to deliver the company’s targeted growth – plan and manage marketing resources according to agreed budgets. Monitor, analyse and report on trends and success of marketing activities;
- Oversee the company’s websites across the globe – creating, implementing and reviewing plans on each platform to ensure the products receive high awareness online within key target markets through SEO and organic development of the sites;
- Manage the external communication of key product features and USP’s of existing and new products. Write press releases, copy for marketing materials and advertising. Manage video marketing: creation through to delivery of customer video and demonstrations assets. Own the brand standards and tone of voice for all communications including social media and manage the brand image at exhibitions and conferences;
- Reporting to the Commercial Director you will lead, manage and develop a marketing team of three in addition to managing external agencies.
- Strong marketing background with evidence of commercial success through delivering marketing strategy, including achieving online metrics and ROI targets;
- Calm-headed and thorough, with the ability to roll up sleeves and work as part of a team or individually. With over 300 product lines, must demonstrate the ability to focus on the key deliverables and not be thrown by complexity or medical terminology;
- Excellent written communication skills. Articulate with great attention to detail;
- Experience of managing a small team and ability to work cross functionally – from Product Development through to the front-line Sales Team.
For more information please contact Sue Harvey by email at email@example.com quoting reference HF596