Closed to new applicants
Managing Director : HF261
Senior Leadership Opportunity in growing business offering premium quality solutions to the construction and home refurbishment sector
Our client is part of a rapidly expanding, well-respected international group with a growing portfolio of businesses offering a range of made to measure, high quality products to the premium segment of the construction, specification and home refurbishment and renovation markets.
In order to realise its growth ambitions, our client is seeking to strengthen its leadership capacity by appointing a Managing Director for one of its companies to oversee all aspects of the business and take full P+L responsibility.
- Develop a culture to underpin achievement of the organisation’s goals and objectives with a view to creating revenue and margin growth, building trusted relationships internally and externally and understanding current and future clients.
- Lead, coach and develop the existing leadership team and optimise both structure and all internal processes to support business growth acting as a crucial link between manufacturing, logistics and installation.
- Drive the implementation of strategic plans in line with the direction set by the wider group.
- Enhance operational performance to deliver world-class productivity and outstanding customer support, ensuring that products are manufactured right first time, are delivered quickly, lead times are kept to a minimum.
- Encourage and train existing staff to excel in their current roles and achieve their future potential.
- Effectively liaise with key customers and group contacts in order to achieve company objectives and to build on an outstanding international reputation.
- Ensure transparent and supportive communication between the factory and sales/marketing organisations.
- Rounded general management background, with a successful track record in sales, logistics and full P+L responsibility.
- Experience of working in a sector which places a premium on customer service would be an advantage.
- The skills and emotional intelligence to work collaboratively with, and develop, an experienced senior leadership team for example when optimising internal processes and procedures
- To realise the growth potential of all aspects of the business, the candidate’s entrepreneurial flair will need to be combined with an ability to work successfully and collaboratively with the other divisions within the Group.
Highly attractive remuneration package including Bonus + hybrid working + opportunities for career development.
For further information, please contact Charles Cornwell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference HF 261