Closed to new applicants
Join Us: HF595
Hanover Fox is growing despite the Covid-19 pandemic and offers a unique opportunity to join us as we energise the company under new ownership.
With over 20 years of profitable trading, this boutique trusted Executive Search Company is poised for future growth under new owners who are taking the company to new heights. There continues to be a strong demand for a very focused and high quality service to help organisations identify new talent at a senior level. Hanover Fox has an enviable track record with an outstanding range of clients in partnering to find this talent
Growth is strong and more consultants are needed to build our strong position in the market; individuals who are looking to further their career in the demanding but highly enjoyable, sector of executive search.
The role will offer:
- A chance to build on an existing successful recruitment career by using your people skills, board room experience and relationship management approach.
- The backing of an established brand with a strong track record and reputation for client and candidate satisfaction
- High levels of support and mentoring from established, director level professionals who have all made the move into the sector and thrived in it.
- An excellent and supportive team environment with an open and collaborative approach to winning and delivering assignments.
- Strong admin and research provision that allows full use of your time to develop your own contacts and an uncapped revenue stream.
The person is likely to be:
- Someone with a varied and successful recruitment career across a number of sectors – of particular interest are people with experience in Manufacturing, Engineering, Transport, Third Sector or Technology, but this is not critical.
- Looking for more flexibility in your life with a better work/life balance.
- Someone who is very interested in people, prepared to be flexible in their work patterns, is driven by client satisfaction and cares about how candidates are treated.
- The concept of team work is very important at Hanover Fox and it is critical that you are able and prepared to play your part; there are times when you would lead and other times when you provide the necessary support. Lone wolves would not fit.