Closed to new applicants
International Sales Manager : HF134
Medical Training Products
Attractive salary plus generous bonus and relocation support if required
Location: South West England
An outstanding opportunity to join an award-winning, highly respected, fast-growing company poised for further growth.
Our client is a leading player in medical education, developing and manufacturing pioneering products for the healthcare sector. International sales through their distributor network have made a major contribution to the company’s success and we are now seeking an International Sales Manager to drive future growth. This is an exciting, rare prospect for a proven international sales professional.
- Create and implement plans by continent, country and distributor. Review distributor performance and identify new partnership opportunities to capitalise on international sales potential for the products;
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with distributors, promoting the company and providing support and training to enhance their ability to sell the products;
- Reporting to the Commercial Director you will lead, manage and develop the small International Sales team;
- Achieve targets for revenue and sales growth for the department.
- Evidence of commercial success through consultative selling. Minimum 2 years’ experience in export sales through distributors, managing turnover greater than £5million;
- Strong organisation and planning abilities along with excellent presentation, communication and training skills;
- People management experience;
- Medical experience and language skills are an advantage but not a prerequisite for the role.
For more information please contact Sue Harvey by email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HF134