Closed to new applicants
Head of Talent : HF578
World Class Manufacturing Organisation
Highly Attractive Six Figure Package and Benefits
Following years of exceptional growth and an ambitious programme of acquisition, our client is now embarking on a five-year strategic agenda to ensure the continued and future success of the business. As such, one of the business’s key initiatives is to build talent and diversity and improve employee communication and engagement. This critical new role has therefore been developed to work as the number two to the Global HR Director and to create and deliver strategies to hire, retain and develop a diverse pool of talent and to manage succession planning across the group.
The Head of Talent will drive improvements in attracting and retaining top talent, improve employee relations and performance and deliver all key talent policies, procedures and practices. This is a truly global organisation and role. The successful candidate will manage a small team to deliver talent services to both manufacturing and sales functions around the world. As an HR professional you will also work with stakeholders across the business to ensure that all people and talent initiatives are met in order to achieve company goals and objectives.
This is an outstanding prospect for an experienced HR/Talent professional to develop a highly-skilled team to assist with talent management, development and acquisition, implementing strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business. With real career potential within the business and the wider group, this is a rare opportunity to join the senior leadership team of a global organisation and help deliver future business success.
Previous experience and skills:
At this level, the post-holder will be expected to be knowledgeable in and drive all areas of specialist HR services: employee experience, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, learning and development, organisational development and design, people analytics, resourcing, reward and talent management
- Experience in managing a team with a strong understanding of talent acquisition, management and development
- Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions
- Great interpersonal and motivational skills
- Brilliant at influencing colleagues at all levels to support your strategies
- Familiar with performance management – both positive and negative
- Experience delivering leadership development and colleague training programmes
- Broad understanding of ER legislation in a global context
- Demonstrable experience of succession management and talent planning
- Experience of managing budgets, producing business plans, reports, metrics and KPIs
- Full generalist HR skills compliment and strong employment law knowledge
- Restructuring, TUPE and M&A experience
- Strong experience of people development and coaching
- Candidates who have worked in business with a large sales teams and remote workers would be advantageous
A highly attractive salary, bonus and package including Healthcare and a flexible approach to ensure that we attract the correct calibre of candidate.
For further information please contact Charles Cornwell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HF578