Closed to new applicants
Head of Supply Excellence : HF664
International Pharmaceutical and Industrial Equipment Manufacturer
With a mixed portfolio of well-established brands, our client is part of a £ billion, highly profitable FTSE 100 group, and despite the global impact of Covid 19 they are continuing their exceptional track record of international growth. Covering the pharmaceutical, biopharma, food and drink and environmental industries our client is a rapidly expanding success story providing its customers with world beating solutions.
With a history of double-digit growth and a clear vision for the future, our client is looking for an outstanding individual to join their senior leadership team. This is a newly created role to provide the leadership and vision for the key functions across their global supply chain, including EHS, Quality & Compliance, Sourcing, a Global Excellence in Manufacturing Programme and Customer Service. This vision should drive end to end supply chain excellence, from suppliers to internal customers. The role will also lead on new global supply projects, as well as those across their existing European manufacturing sites.
- Set and implement a vision for Global Excellence in Supply Chain that is end-to-end, from suppliers to the in-market customers.
- Oversee the development and implementation of strategic supply chain plans and drive common approaches across the manufacturing sites for EHS, Quality & Compliance, Sourcing, Excellence in Manufacturing and Customer Service
- Collaborate with the plant Managing Directors and other senior business leaders to ensure their supply chain needs and expectations are met and best practice processes and principles are identified and shared and reviewed against external trends and networks.
- Advocate and contribute to the group’s 2025 strategy and Global Excellence in Supply Chain, applying a ‘transformational’ mind-set and not settling for ‘average’.
- Lead on specific global projects, as required, ensuring completion to time, cost, quality.
- Represent Global Supply at internal and external events, conference and meetings, where appropriate.
- Actively contribute as part of the Global Supply Leadership Team.
- Extensive experience of successfully driving business and supply chain excellence in complex manufacturing environments
- Relevant skills & experience including building excellence in EHS, quality & compliance, supply chain strategy and best practice process, lean manufacturing
- Experience of working within group functions and affecting change across all levels and geographies, comfortable with working in a matrix structure
- Experience of leading and managing strategic projects within time, cost and quality
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong commercial exposure, with full understanding of the impact of supply excellence to the group’s P+L
- Ability to travel internationally
A highly attractive salary, bonus and senior leadership package including Healthcare and a flexible approach to ensure that we attract the correct calibre of candidate.
Please apply below including your CV and quoting reference HF664