Closed to new applicants
Head of Sales – EMEA : HF206
With a mixed portfolio of well-established products, our client is part of a profitable international group of synergistic but autonomous businesses who are continuing their track record of growth. Covering the health care, leisure, professional, industrial and environmental sectors, our client is primed for significant growth in international markets based on their strong reputation for innovation and reliability.
With a long history of manufacturing in the UK, our client is looking for an outstanding individual to join their leadership team in the new role of Head of Sales for EMEA. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for leading an existing international sales network, designing and implementing a global sales strategy and leading new business development campaigns and creating leads across all sectors. In order to achieve strategic sales objectives, you will have responsibility for subsidiaries, stockists and selected major customers around the globe. This is an outstanding opportunity to shape and deliver a global sales plan and create an expansive and long-term career.
- Develop and deliver leading edge sales strategies to achieve stretching sales & profit targets, whilst managing costs to budget. Report against agreed KPIs.
- Develop, coach and lead the in-country subsidiary leaders and sales teams to deliver their local plans, and manage performance accordingly including longer-term succession requirements and talent development
- Ensure robust Development Plans are in place for all members of the team
- Create and share best commercial practice across the sales teams, in areas such as CRM discipline (incl. sales process), pricing, contracting, forecasting and customer / market communications
- Work with the Global Key Customer team to support the execution of plans and ensure that, in consultation with the Global KCM, in-country sales teams dedicate the required time and effort to this
- Create and drive business development plans with stockists, channel partners and customers within the portfolio with the objective of creating and sustaining market leadership
- Be the conduit for the ‘Voice of the Customer’ and a key channel for capturing competitor activity – providing regular feedback through to Marketing
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
- 10 plus years of International, B2B Sales and Marketing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Results driven with strong business, financial and commercial acumen.
- A strong track record of leading and developing a muti-functional team in markets outside the UK; strong cultural awareness and the ability to adapt accordingly.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; a natural team player who can contribute to the overall company direction and results.
- A strong analytical person with clear opinions but open to debate in a flexible style. Well verse in continuous improvement techniques and managing change in a positive way.
- Ambitious to succeed with great attention to detail.
A highly attractive salary, a sales growth-related bonus and package including Healthcare, car and pension.
For further information please contact Neil Watkins at email@example.com
To apply – see below, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HF206 and giving full salary details.