Head of Product Management : HF615
Medical Training Products
An outstanding opportunity to join an award-winning, highly respected and rapidly growing company poised for further growth.
Our client is a leading global player in medical education, developing and manufacturing pioneering products for the domestic and international healthcare sector. The management of both the existing portfolio and new to market products has always enjoyed a high profile and will continue to make significant contributions to the future group success. Poised for future innovation across its range, the company now seeks to introduce a high performing Head of Product Management who will take full ownership of this important function. You will report on its ongoing development to the board. This is an exciting and rare prospect for a proven visionary leader who can create, define and deliver the product strategy across a five year horizon.
- Develop and manage the strategic NPD roadmap through monitoring and reporting on its financial performance across the product portfolio.
- Draw insights from regional sales trends, competitor analysis and customer feedback to identify points of difference and develop compelling value propositions for new and existing products.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director you will lead, manage and develop the product management team.
- Manage the modelling of launch plans to ensure the smooth commercialisation of the range into the sales channel, distributors and the wider market.
- Develop high impact sales tools such as white papers, presentations and case studies and share your feedback at industry functions, association events and relevant conferences.
- Evidence of commercial success through the consistency of launching NPD projects and ensuring product ranges are relevant and valued by a global customer base.
- Experience in a volume manufacturing arena.
- Strong organisation and planning abilities along with excellent presentation, communication and training skills.
- People management experience over at least a five year timescale.
- Medical experience is an advantage but not a prerequisite for the role.
To £80,000 plus bonus and generous benefits package.
To apply – see below, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HF615 and giving full salary details.