Closed to new applicants
Head of ERP Product and Sales, UK : HF311
An outstanding opportunity to lead the market entrance UK growth of a well- established international company in a new role in the technology sector.
Zucchetti Group was founded in 1978 in Italy as a software company specialising in finance and accounting software packages. Since then it has expanded its product offering into more broad Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications, whilst remaining family owned. In 2008 it started to expand outside Italy and now has operations in eleven countries, including Austria, Brazil, Germany, France, Switzerland, Spain, Romania, Bulgaria, Mexico and the USA.
Further product development has included CRM systems, human capital management, robotics, security and hospitality management and it has a distribution network of more than 2,000 partners in over 50 countries worldwide, confirming its impressive and sustainable international growth reaching a turnover of over €1 billion in 2021. The Company has recently decided to enter the UK market with its ERP product.
- Create a go to market strategy for the ERP products in the UK and associated business plan.
- Work with the technology team to further refine and develop the product to be fit for purpose for the UK market and comply with local requirements and laws.
- Be customer led at all times and initiate new business development opportunities.
- As customers come on board, make sure the customer relationship and processes are set up to deliver an excellent service.
- Grow and manage the ERP team to scale opportunities in the UK.
- An entrepreneur at heart, loving a fast paced and dynamic environment where anything is possible.
- Have more than 3 years of ERP sales, pre-sales and/or strategy experience in a high-volume sales environment.
- Capable of understanding the technical challenges of implementation and running of ERP software within a company environment.
- Extensive ERP market knowledge and intelligence research capabilities.
- An excellent team player with outstanding leadership ability.
Highly competitive salary and significant benefits
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HF311 and giving full salary details. You can also apply via www.hanoverfox.com