Head of Engineering – Renewable Energy
Our client is a world leading, forward thinking energy business and part of a FTSE100 parent company. They are committed to a sustainable future by offering economically driven green energy solutions to both new and existing customers. Several recent acquisitions have given a strong base to build future growth in this emerging and exciting sector.
To support these long-term growth ambitions , there has been a re-organisation of the senior management and a new position of Head of Engineering has been created. The role will lead and drive engineering strategy, standards and delivery of green energy solutions. You and your team will provide expert support on technical requirements, contracted deliverables, and commercial strategy. You will have the chance to play a significant role in shaping both the future strategy and the effective implementation of a new and dynamic operating model.
You will need to :
- Be a qualified engineer with further qualifications/experience in EHS a distinct advantage, g. IOSH or IEMA certifications or memberships for example.
- Bring specialist knowledge of Heat Pumps, Solar or Battery Storage and transmission systems/infrastructure combined with a practical working knowledge of their installation.
- Have a good understanding of green energy markets from a regulatory and policy perspective with an awareness of key business drivers.
- Have experience of operating at senior executive level with the ability to influence key decision makers in major organisations.
- Have a proven track record in delivering leadership and motivating employees and third-party contractors; able to influence others through practical knowledge and experience.
A highly attractive salary, bonus, car allowance and a package including Healthcare and a flexible approach to ensure that we attract the correct calibre of candidate.
To apply quote HF930 in the button below