Closed to new applicants
Head of Engineering : HF779
International Industrial Equipment Manufacturer – A fantastic opportunity to deliver a global engineering strategy
Highly Attractive Salary and Benefits Package
Location: UK (South West/Midlands)
With a mixed portfolio of well-established brands, our client is a true world leader of industrial equipment and expertise. They are part of a £ billion, highly profitable stock market listed group and they are continuing their exceptional track record of double-digit growth. Covering the food and drink, pharmaceutical and environmental industries our client is a UK success story providing its customers with world beating solutions.
With a history of technical excellence the group is aiming to maintain its reputation as a world class manufacturing organisation and drive forward continuous improvement across all engineering departments in the business. Continuing a move to a more agile and total systems engineering ethos, this is an opportunity to join an ever growing global business and deliver strategic change.
- Coach, support, develop and inspire the engineering managers and their teams to become best-in-class design & engineering departments, building on a strong culture of innovation and engagement
- Create synergies and streamline processes across Steam Specialties
- Lead the Digital Transformation Programme – supporting an agile and technology-led approach to new product and solutions development, product quality and compliance, and continuous improvement activities
- Ensure the optimal application of engineering resources in order to meet product development and customer requirements. Make certain that programmes and projects complete on time and to expectations by raising commercial competence
- Lead and contribute to a range of strategies and initiatives to support delivery of improved business processes and performance
- Influence and effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders by working collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders globally and teams across the supply sites and sales companies
- Maintain contacts with academia and research bodies as a source of ideas and resource
- BEng (or equivalent), ideally MEng or Chartered Engineer in a related discipline
- Experience in operating in diverse global product, services and solutions engineering environment covering both manufacturing, design, development and compliance
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment with a broad range of technologies
- Proven experience of effectively implementing continuous improvement and delivering major capital engineering projects
- Experience of managing multiple development projects concurrently
- Involved in a digital transformation programme
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation and across different cultures
- Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal and collaboration skills
A highly attractive salary, bonus and package including Healthcare and a flexible approach to ensure that we attract the correct calibre of candidate.
For further information please contact Charles Cornwell by email at email@example.com quoting reference HF779.