Head of Engineering – Energy Solutions
Our client is a world leading, forward thinking mixed energy business with a FTSE100 parent company and a diverse, national client base. Operating in the domestic, commercial, and retail sectors, they enjoy a market leading position and are currently going through a major change programme which will see them develop and deliver new technology and clean energy in the future.
As they grow in scale and complexity, this role will lead and develop their engineering strategy and standards to include;
- Asset and risk management
- Engineering project delivery
- Contract management and integration.
Operating in a safety critical environment, projects such as new instalments, refurbishments and strategic planning for optimisation are typical examples of their forthcoming plans. There is a real need for technology change and an appetite for cutting edge solutions and delivery.
This is a unique opportunity to join a large, profitable and forward thinking business where growth and change will lead to future opportunities for anyone with ambition and a strong work ethic.
To be qualified for this role you will need to be:
- Degree qualified with an engineering or project management background.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of distributing a highly regulated and safety critical commodity with regulatory restrictions and guidelines.
- Expert in the requirements of managing a process that requires strict safety regulations across multiple locations.
- Experience of operating at senior executive level with the ability to influence key decision makers in major organisations.
- A track record in delivering leadership and motivating to employees and third-party contactors; able to influence others through practical knowledge and experience.
Salary, car and executive package to attract the best.
For further information please contact Neil Watkins at email@example.com