Closed to new applicants
Head of Commercial Development : HF784
An outstanding opportunity to apply your skills and experience in customer insight and engagement to a new, high-profile role in the education sector.
Founded in 1928, Bryanston School (http://bryanston.co.uk) is an outstanding co-educational independent school providing boarding and day education to children between the ages of 3 and 18.
Based around the three values of Creative Learning, Individual Spirit and Unbounded Thinking, the School nurtures the talents of every pupil, encouraging them to think independently, be self-reliant, and explore new interests.
With around 800 students, Bryanston is incorporated as an educational charity with a fourteen-strong Council of Governors and an Executive Committee of seven mandated to safeguard the future viability of the School. The c.£25m total annual income is derived from fees and commercial revenue. A recent strategic review has resulted in the creation of this new role to increase commercial revenue for future investment into the education of current and future pupils.
- Design and implement the commercial strategy for the school, and influence all internal stakeholders to support a commercial development ethos.
- Leverage the superb physical and intellectual assets of the school to generate revenue.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience and build strong relationships with partners, sponsors and customers.
- Work alongside the marketing team and others to promote the products and services on offer to the right target audiences.
- A proven track record of initiating and delivering commercial strategies focused on the customer experience, resulting in demonstrable improvements in revenue.
- Strong leadership experience for commercial functions as part of multi-disciplinary teams.
- An excellent influencer with extensive stakeholder management expertise.
- A strong ethos of working in teams.
- A relevant degree or professional qualification.
£70K plus benefits
For further information please contact Phil de Glanville at email@example.com
To apply – see below, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HF784 and giving full salary details.