Closed to new applicants
Global Strategy Implementation Lead : HF484
International Industrial Equipment Manufacturer – Outstanding role to deliver the Group’s 5-year global strategy
Our client is a true world leader of a range niche industrial equipment and expertise and as part of a £ billion, highly profitable stock market listed group, is looking to continue its exceptional track record of double-digit growth. With a mixed portfolio of well-established brands covering the pharmaceutical, food, chemical and environmental industries our client is recognised as a global trail blazer in new technology and manufacturing quality.
Following years of worldwide expansion and commercial success, this forward-thinking organisation is ready to embark on its next 5-year strategic plan. As such we are now seeking a highly autonomous individual who, reporting to the Group MD, will help to shape and deliver this exciting and business critical project.
• Drive the implementation of the 5-year plan and ensure it meets the strategic and financial business benefits
• Ensure the strategy and resulting business benefits are understood and adopted by all operating companies and be the central co-ordinating figure for all implementation / change activities
• Support and coordinate the Key Initiative Owners, Divisional Programme Managers and Project managers in identifying and prioritising the key change projects and shared themes required in the business to deliver the strategy
• Prepare and manage the strategy budget
• Always apply a ‘transformational’ mind-set and not settle for ‘average’ deliverables and be the day-to-day centre point and subject matter expert for the strategy and enhance company culture
• Chair and organise the Steering and Key Initiative Review Meetings
• Strong leadership skills and values with an excellent track record of team development and delivers results through others
• Previous experience working with high-level stakeholders to define plans and reporting outcomes
• Shows strong credibility among multiple stakeholders with the ability to gain strong engagement with the potential to be a Senior Executive Team member within 2-3 years
• Previous experience of change management and creating and implementing strategy and business planning concepts
• Outstanding project management and communication skills. Delivery focused, organised and methodical, analytical with the ability to suspend judgement and able to respond to tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Can effectively and appropriately challenge others
• Can take complex subjects and/or data and appropriately simplify to increase effectiveness
A highly attractive salary, bonus and package including Healthcare and a flexible approach to ensure that we attract the correct calibre of candidate.
For further information please contact Charles Cornwell by email at email@example.com quoting reference HF484.