Global Senior Project Manager : HF476
International Industrial Equipment Manufacturer
Highly Attractive Six Figure Package and Benefits
Location: Flexible within the UK
Our client is a true world leader in its field and manufactures a highly successful range of niche industrial equipment. As part of a £ billion, highly profitable stock market listed group, it is looking to continue its exceptional track record of double-digit growth through an ambitious strategy of evolution and global expansion.
With a mixed portfolio of well-established brands covering the biopharma, pharmaceutical, food, chemical and environmental industries our client is recognised as a global trail blazer in new technology and manufacturing quality. They are now seeking an individual to lead and co-ordinate their most significant £multi-million projects across their global footprint.
- Provide leadership on the largest projects, especially infrastructure and capital equipment, around the globe, including motivating and engaging local project teams
- Ensure projects are delivered to time, cost and quality and achieve the benefits as defined
- Coordinate programme management of global projects throughout the project life cycle, from concept and business case through to delivery
- Collaborative development of proposals for main board approval
- Lead or participate in feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation
- Manage stakeholder communication and engagement, including regular programme/project reporting
- Develop and implement best practice project management processes and principles, as required, to ensure continuous improvement, especially within highly regulated environments
- Strong leadership skills and values with an excellent track record of complex strategic international project management and delivery
- Previous experience working with high-level stakeholders to define plans and report outcomes with the ability to work collaboratively regardless of geographies and cultures
- Commercially astute, with outstanding verbal and written communication skills and a strong technical and operational awareness
- Exceptional project management skills. Delivery focused, organised and methodical, analytical with the ability to suspend judgement and able to respond to tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Can effectively and appropriately challenge others with a pragmatic and resilient approach
A highly attractive salary, bonus and package including Healthcare and a flexible approach to ensure that we attract the correct calibre of candidate.
For further information please contact Charles Cornwell by email at email@example.com quoting reference HF476.