Global Sales Excellence Lead : HF287
International Pharmaceutical and Industrial Equipment Manufacturer
With a mixed portfolio of well-established brands, our client is part of a €billion, highly profitable international group, and despite the global impact of Covid 19 they are continuing their exceptional track record of growth. Covering the industrial, pharmaceutical, biopharma, food and drink and environmental sectors our client is a rapidly expanding success story providing its customers with world beating solutions.
Following record growth and global expansion and as part of their longer-term strategy, the business is creating a brand new Academy in order to define, train and develop all aspects of the key skills required to deliver business excellence across the organisation. As such, they are now seeking an ambitious, authentic and passionate individual to join their leadership team within the Academy as the Sales Excellence Lead.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the business’s consultative sales approach across the global sales team, set out a structure for talent development and target sales growth within specific sectors such as life sciences, industrial process and food and beverage. You will define what excellent looks like at all levels within the sales team and shape the approach to recruitment, learning, development, performance, behaviours and processes and co-ordinate and influence the sales strategy and landscape around the globe.
- Leading the company’s approach to developing a customer solution sales capability across a 500 person strong sales organisation.
- Working with Regional Sales Directors, Global Business Development, Recruitment and Learning to define, identify and develop sales expertise that will improve organisational capability.
- Work within a matrix global organisation to align reporting, training and incentive programmes with global performance measurements.
- Influence and impact sales processes and best practice while developing the approach to build organizational capability to deliver excellence.
- You will have strong commercial sales experience of developing a growing P&L within a high margin sector.
- You will have excellent sales operations experience from building processes and developing sales capability at all levels in a B2B environment that enable sales organisations to thrive.
- You will have a strong sense of personal purpose that is visible to others, leading with openness and honesty.
- You will have set an ambitious vision and direction using your curiosity to drive innovation, influencing the organisation to evolve and transform.
- You will have the ability to operate strategically and then deliver through excellent project management skills with the ability to anticipate business needs through data and insight.
- An ability to deliver results through partnerships that are meaningful in different cultures and global locations.
- A deeply curious approach to developing new initiatives using data analysis, market research, and strategic planning to drive results.
A highly attractive salary, bonus and senior leadership package including Healthcare and a flexible approach to ensure that we attract the correct calibre of candidate.
For further information please contact Charles Cornwell by email at email@example.com quoting reference HF287