Global Head of IT : HF698
Founded in 2006 our client is the world’s largest combined contract research organization (CRO) and contract manufacturing organization (CDMO) specializing in animal health pharmaceuticals. Their vision is to support healthier animals, sustainably and their mission is to achieve this through global partnerships, the delivery of molecule to market projects and the development of innovative solutions.
Recent investment by a large private equity firm has put them on a rapid growth strategy with significant M&A activity This is a technically complex business with a geographically dispersed workforce, legacy systems and operating within heavily regulated environments.
The Global Head of IT is responsible for leading the technology strategy and operations team. The role has accountability for working collaboratively across all business units to explore and implement technologies which will improve efficiencies, customer outcomes and support the strategic direction of the business.
This is a chance to design and shape the future of a dynamic, international, well-funded business in a fast-growing sector.
- Well qualified with a minimum of 5 plus years’ experience in a senior technology role,
- Experience of highly regulated manufacturing processes within a multi-site, international business,
- Track record in developing and implementing a technology strategy; ability to influence customers, shareholders and executive members
- Exceptional communication skills – able to engage with a wide variety of internal & external stakeholders
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with a focus on internal customer service
- Ability to partner with external providers across multiple geographies
Highly Attractive Salary and Benefits Package
For further information please contact Neil Watkins at email@example.com
To apply – see below, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HF698 and giving full salary details.