Closed to new applicants
Group Business Development Director : HF493
Our client is a long established, family-owned leader in the building products sector. The Group is represented in over 100 countries and employs 3,400 people. There are 10 major brands that generate worldwide revenues of €850 million.
Their commitment to quality and excellence helps our client to be regarded as a premium partner of the construction sector. Strong internal growth and a focus on uncompromising quality has resulted in exciting plans to expand a division of this profitable organisation which marks an important milestone for in becoming one of the world’s leading suppliers of high-quality specialist building materials.
Our clients are seeking to appoint a new Global Business Development Director for their PreFab division. This will report into a UK based Director member of the Global Management Committee who is responsible for the Global PreFab segment. Key duties include:
- Acquisition and coordination of key accounts in conjunction with local business units.
- Developing the customer segment by optimization and redesign of the solutions portfolio.
- Segment Strategy – Further development of the global vision, strategy, business plan and solutions roadmap for the customer segment PreFab
- Market Intelligence Analysis – Identifying market/sales potential, market requirements and customer needs by market & competitive analysis in different countries in all key sectors
- Work with each region to develop and deliver on their local business plan, based on the strategy
- Networking with responsible stakeholders in regions, customers, distributors, key opinion leaders, manufacturers, and others
- Leading interdisciplinary Team Members in different countries
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the department
- Strong Business Manager, with a proven record in developing and expanding segments and businesses
- Expert in the global construction industry in relation to applications of building products in various markets
- Good knowledge in construction and/or from the area of PreFab
- Team Leader and willing to coordinate and motivate team of experts
- Driver for Innovation and change management
- Customer focused and good presentation skills
- Willing to travel internationally
- Preferably significant experience (minimum of 5 years) of working in the PreFab sector and with PreFab customers or similar segments in the construction industry
- International Key Account experience – Key Account Manager
- Pioneering/Entrepreneurial mindset, strong networking, proactive approach to work
- Good analytical and financial controlling skills
- International Project leading experience – Project Manager
- Knowledge of different segments in the construction industry in different regions in the world.
Please apply below including your CV and quoting reference HF493