Closed to new applicants
Finance Director : HF454
We are partnering an award-winning SME housebuilder, Deanfield Homes, who create and sell high quality residential homes in the South-East of England. Established in 2016 with a clear vision to build homes anyone would feel truly proud to call their own, Deanfield has enjoyed considerable success to date. With ambitious growth plans, and benefiting from excellent funding, the company continues to invest in its future success.
As part of the investment plan to realise Deanfield’s growth aspirations, the new role of Finance Director has been created. Reporting to the Managing Director, this key strategic position on the senior management team will support the Managing Director to maximise value, helping to drive the financial performance of the business.
Location is High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire – with considerable scope for flexible working.
- Partner the Managing Director on operational and strategic business decisions and deputise in his absence. Lead, shape and develop the finance team, ensuring adequate resource and skills are in place to support the business;
- Drive key financial discussions at Management Board and Executive Board meetings by presenting analysis, insight and interpretation of performance against the business plan;
- Oversee all month end processes for the timely delivery of accurate management information, including cash forecasts and financial models. Manage the year end process with external auditors and shareholders;
- Monitor financial performance, interpret and identify trends and make recommendations to the business. Manage banking facilities and continue the development of strong, beneficial relationships with lenders.
- A qualified accountant with an impressive track record as a Finance Director in the housebuilding sector. Experience of working within an SME will be an advantage;
- An inspirational leader with gravitas, you will demonstrate broad operational knowledge and experience and will be capable of adding value across the business;
- A team player and strategic thinker, you will possess excellent communication skills and business acumen, with the ability to prepare and deliver an effective business plan;
- You will evidence deep experience of managing banking facilities and developing strong relationships with funding partners and possess impressive IT/systems skills, bringing experience of working with COINS or other ERP operating systems
Base salary of around £130,000 plus bonus and benefits
Please apply below or for more information please contact Sue Harvey by email at firstname.lastname@example.org