Finance Business Partner – UK Supply : HF412
With a mixed portfolio of well-established brands, our client is a true world leader of industrial equipment and expertise. They are part of a £1.4 billion, highly profitable stock market listed group and they are continuing their exceptional track record of double-digit growth. Selling to the food and drink, pharmaceutical and environmental industries our client is a global success story providing its customers with world beating solutions.
This role is a key member of the senior leadership team for UK Supply and is part of the newly created Global Supply Chain division for EMEA . In this role you will provide strong leadership, sound information, analysis and financial support to the General Manager UK Supply, management team and more broadly to the EMEA region to enable effective planning and decision making.
As one of the largest manufacturing sites in this global business, there is real potential to progress and achieve your future career aspirations.
- Work as an integral part of the senior leadership team for UK Supply to lead and run the key supply unit including all relevant functions in the business.
- Working closely with the senior leadership team to prepare UK Supply P & L, capital budgets and forecasts.
- Controlling and reporting on all aspects of financial planning and performance relating to UK Supply, with emphasis on controlling costs associated with labour performance, materials usage and overhead expenditure.
- Provide inspirational and effective leadership to the UK Supply Finance and Business Intelligence teams.
- A financial practitioner experienced in the manufacturing environment and operations, with the ability to interrogate costs and overheads in that environment.
- Proven track record in a leadership position involving financial operations.
- Strong management skills including people management.
- Chartered Accountant or Equivalent.
A highly attractive salary, significant bonus and package including Healthcare and a flexible approach to ensure that we attract the correct calibre of candidate.
For further information please contact Phil de Glanville by email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HF412