Closed to new applicants
European General Manager (Northern and Southern Europe) : HF863
International Industrial Equipment Manufacturer
With a mixed portfolio of well-established brands, our client is a true world leader of industrial equipment and expertise. They are part of a £ billion, highly profitable stock market listed group and they are continuing their exceptional track record of double-digit growth. Selling to the food and drink, pharmaceutical and environmental industries our client is a Global success story providing its customers with world beating solutions.
Covering territories in Northern and Southern Europe, this is an outstanding opportunity to further develop the commercial performance of this extensive sales and marketing team. With full sales P+L responsibility for each country Operating Company, this is a complex multi-country GM role that offers real autonomy to deliver results and achieve your future career aspirations.
- Coach, support, develop and inspire Country General Managers and their sales teams across Europe to become best-in-class and build a strong culture of customer engagement and collaboration
- Work in collaboration with R&D, Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure all products and services are fully compliant with market requirements.
- Provide and lead a range of strategies and initiatives to deliver change and improved business processes and sustained profitable sales growth
- Be an active and influential member of the senior leadership team in Europe; share best practice and help shape the future direction of travel across the whole business
- Work with local General Managers to create and deliver specific business plans and capture local knowledge to maximise on the best opportunities for growth
- Oversee the local personnel development, ensure a clear emphasis on succession planning for senior and critical roles and quickly develop successors amongst your own direct reports
- Influence and effectively manage key relationships by working collaboratively with colleagues and stakeholders within the sales and operating companies throughout Europe
- Experience of multi-country sales or general management in a diverse product, services or solutions led B2B engineering environment
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Proven experience of effectively implementing continuous improvement and delivering major change programmes and sustained sales growth
- Strong financial and commercial acumen and a proven track record of business development and new product launches
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organisation and across different cultures and diverse teams
- Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal, coaching and collaborative skills
A highly attractive salary, bonus, LTIPs and package including Healthcare and a flexible approach to ensure that we attract the correct calibre of candidate.
For further information please contact Charles Cornwell by email at email@example.com quoting reference HF863