Closed to new applicants
Director of Program Management : HF490
Avon Protection is a technology and innovation leader, specialising in safety critical products for the defence market; in particular respiratory and ballistic protection and dive systems. It is the primary division within Avon Rubber PLC, after the sale of the Dairy division in late 2020 (www.avon-protection.com) It is recognised as a world leader in the provision of life critical personal protection systems, serving both the Military and First Responders (Police and Special Operations) markets worldwide.
- To establish, lead and develop the new Program Management Office (PMO) within Avon Protection.
- Bring World Class business processes and disciplines, and a culture of high level Program Management to lead product development and other major projects.
- Manage, coach and inspire two existing Program Managers, one based in the US and one in the UK.
- Work as an integral part of the management team leading the delivery of growth targets for the business.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management.
- International experience and ideally a good understanding of the culture of Program Management in the US.
- Experience and proven delivery of product development in highly regulated environments.
- Strength of personality to challenge existing processes and practices, with the skill to refine and implement enhanced business processes that are embedded in the organisation.
The role attracts a competitive salary with outstanding benefits including a bonus of up to 25% of salary annually.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HF490