Closed to new applicants
Director of Manufacturing & Operations : HF491
“An outstanding opportunity to apply your leadership and change management skills in an independently owned, dynamic, multifaceted distribution and manufacturing company, specialising in the supply of products and services to the UK kitchens, bedroom and bathroom sectors.”
The Danesmoor Group is a dynamic independent 5th generation company, specialising in the supply of products and services to the UK kitchens, bedroom and bathroom sectors. It has successfully developed a multifaceted distribution and manufacturing base in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham.
The group has invested significantly into state-of-the-art manufacturing across its worksurface fabrication business, kitchen by kitchen paint to order facility and most recently into its joinery factory that machines and assembles kitchen & bedroom cabinets.
The Role – Director of Manufacturing & Operations
- Develop the organisation’s manufacturing and operations strategy.
- Focus on the LIFE Manufacturing operation initially with a strong focus on commercial outcomes and KPI’s at the heart of operational improvements.
- Build a strong relationship with the CEO and Group Management Board.
- Be accountable and responsible for all strategic and operational aspects of production, planning, engineering, warehousing, logistics, health & safety, supply planning, environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG).
- At Operations Director level (or Operations Manager within a larger firm) with evidence of achievement of objectives, budgets and KPI’s, tangible margin improvements and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and culture.
- Extensive experience in the discrete manufacturing sector broadly and with considerable experience of managing multi-site operations and a reasonably complex manufacturing process.
- Superb leadership, management, and communication skills, providing clarity of purpose and inspiration/direction/coaching for the manufacturing team as well as building teams across multiple sites.
- An ability to work effectively with the management board and the owner (and CEO) in a collaborative environment.
£130k plus bonus and LTIP
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org