Closed to new applicants
Customer Engagement Director : HF754
An outstanding opportunity to apply your skills and experience in customer insight and engagement to a new, high-profile role in the education sector.
Founded in 1928, Bryanston School (https://www.bryanston.co.uk/) is an outstanding co-educational independent school providing boarding and day education to children between the ages of 3 and 18.
Based around the three values of Creative Learning, Individual Spirit and Unbounded Thinking, the School nurtures the talents of every pupil, encouraging them to think independently, be self-reliant, and explore new interests.
The School has just merged with Knighton House, with educational provision from nursery to year 8, presenting exciting opportunities for future growth.
With around 800 students, the School is incorporated as an educational charity with a fourteen-strong Council of Governors. The c.£25m total annual income is derived from fees and commercial revenue.
- Drive a ‘customer first’ ethos across strategic development and operational delivery in all aspects of Bryanston Enterprises – both educational and commercial.
- Develop a deep understanding of Bryanston’s past, present and future customers.
- Coordinate the School’s marketing, external and internal communications, development and admissions functions to deliver a seamless and consistent customer journey.
- Develop customer insight and intelligence to inform future strategies.
- Significant experience in marketing, customer engagement and/or customer experience, evidencing the ability to employ data and insight to drive successful customer-centric campaigns.
- An inspirational senior leader, highly experienced in motivating and managing staff at all levels, including leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- A strong track record of organisational wide strategic development
- Strong management, planning, project management and organisational skills to manage an extensive portfolio of events, campaigns, activities and stakeholders.
- A relevant degree or professional qualification in marketing or other equivalent experience.
Highly competitive salary and significant benefits
For further information please contact Phil de Glanville at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply – see below, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference HF754 and giving full salary details.