Associate – Hanover Fox UK Ltd : HF323
Hanover Fox is a well-established executive search firm that has gained a strong reputation for building long-term relationships with clients who value our focused and flexible approach to delivering client and candidate satisfaction. Based in South West England, with offices in Central London, the business has adopted a “virtual” model that replaces the need for traditional office-based working.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team and build your own portfolio of clients, whilst being supported by a well-known brand name. The role would particularly suit candidates with extensive experience in the retained search market, but who are seeking more control over their work life balance in a supportive, collegiate culture.
You will benefit from:
- First class IT support with a strong CRM system
- Full Administration support
- Mentoring by one of the partners if desired
- Close teamwork in support of winning and delivering new business
- Membership of an International network of similar businesses – ECI Group (eci-group.org)
- Membership of AESC- the international benchmark executive search association.
For more information, please contact Sue Harvey by email at email@example.com quoting reference HF323