- Title: Sales Consultants
- Salary: £150,000 OTE
- Location: South East
- Contact: Stephen Neel
- Reference: W / B158
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
World’s leading classic car dealer, restorer and race preparer for historic cars.
- Successfully sell quality classic cars on the basis of being a passionate exponent of these vehicles; consistently achieve and surpass sales targets
- Develop a profound knowledge on a broad range of classic cars; establish genuine expertise on a small sub-set of core makes and models
- Invest time in identifying and cultivating long-term relationships with leading collectors worldwide
- Build relationships with classic/sports car clubs and event organisers; support product sourcing activities
- High-achieving retail sales professional operating at a top level within the automotive market
- Adept at building trusted, long-lasting relationships with priority customers. Access to a world-class network; track record of consistently selling very high value cars
- Ambitious self-starter, eager to learn. Passionate and knowledgeable about high performance and historic cars
- Accomplished networker with excellent interpersonal skills and a meticulous attention to detail. Tenacious negotiator.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.