- Title: Operations Manager
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Location: Bristol
- Contact: Phil de Glanville
- Reference: W/B224
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Bart Ingredients was founded in 1963, and creates an innovative and imaginative range of herbs and spices for consumers with ingredients sourced from all over the globe. With over 600 products distributed widely across the Grocery trade, the company was acquired by German based Fuchs Group in late 2017, which is the largest family owned spices group in the world.
With a turnover exceeding £31m per annum and growing fast, the company has manufacturing sites in both Bristol and Newbury with over 200 staff.
- Lead the manufacturing operations at the Bristol site with a focus on continuous improvement for operational efficiency.
- Inspire and motivate 130 staff in a constant search for process improvements.
- Explore options for step changes in manufacturing capability.
- Support Technical and Quality teams with a strong cultural approach to reaching and exceeding quality standards.
- Ideally from a food and drink manufacturing background, with high volume production experience a necessity.
- Experience of continuous improvement projects which have delivered tangible business benefit.
- A natural motivator with a hands on approach on the factory floor.
- A strong team player who works collaboratively on new initiatives and concepts.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.