Managing Director, JG Travel Group
- Title: Managing Director, JG Travel Group
- Type: Ad led hybrid with executive search
- Salary: Excellent Package
- Location: Cheltenham
- Contact: Sue Harvey
- Reference: W/B343
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Our client, a key player in the group touring sector, is seeking an exceptional Managing Director to build on its impressive commercial performance to date. With the backing of a leisure-focused private equity fund, this is an exciting opportunity to drive the growth of this dynamic business.
- Provide outstanding leadership to ensure the company meets its ambitious targets for passenger, revenue and profitability growth both organically and through acquisition;
- Develop and deliver a cohesive strategy that optimises revenue and profit growth across all brands and product areas;
- Optimise the financial performance and efficiency of the business, including both consolidating existing operations and driving forward the strategy for growth, whilst maintaining an innovative and well managed business model;
- Ensure the marketing and sales strategies for all channels deliver targeted growth and revenue. Develop the CRM programme to better understand and respond to customer needs;
- Ensure appropriate infrastructure is in place to support current and future growth from a data and systems perspective.
- Strong inspirational leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Commercially astute with a deep understanding of the financial value drivers;
- First class planning and organisation skills with experience of overseeing cross-functional activity. Although strategically minded, must be able to manage the day to day activity of the business;
- Entrepreneurial analytical thinker of graduate calibre, possessing considerable marketing and brand expertise and demonstrating success in strategy development and implementation, business improvement and financial delivery;
- Experience at Board level within the consumer/leisure sector, ideally the Travel Industry. Private equity investment experience is a plus.
For further information please contact Sue Harvey, Hanover Fox UK Ltd: email@example.com
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.