Managing Director (Designate)
- Title: Managing Director (Designate)
- Salary: c.£80,000
- Location: Wiltshire
- Benefits: Excellent benefits
- Contact: Phil de Glanville
- Reference: W/B796
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
This highly successful £7 million turnover business has a long established market leading position, with enviable profit margins and a loyal customer base in the UK and expanding export sales. Key to future growth relies on focussing the business development function to maximise market penetration for their innovative technical product range. For the high achiever success will quickly lead to promotion to Managing Director.
- Lead the full breadth of day-to-day functions for the whole company, and especially strategic finances and profitable commercial contracts.
- Become a product expert using strong sector and customer insight to develop new and existing markets and develop new products for market needs.
- Work in partnership with the family to deliver business objectives in line with company ethics and values.
- Outstanding and charismatic general manager with an understanding of SME business culture. Bring gravitas and presence to the business underpinned by strong financial understanding.
- Commercially minded individual with the intellect to construct profitable contracts and develop long-term client relationships, and experience of the specification sales process in a B2B environment.
- Rounded operational management experience in design and manufacturing of physical products.
- Have an Engineering background ideally with Mechanical/Electrical formal qualifications and used to working directly with a wide range of construction based contractors on complex projects.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.