- Title: Managing Director
- Salary: Excellent Salary + Bonus Package
- Location: Yorkshire
- Benefits: Benefits + Car
- Contact: Charles Cornwell
- Reference: W/B217
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Our client is part of a highly respected international group and manufactures high quality products for a diverse range of sectors and industries including the biotech, pharmaceutical, automotive, food and beverage, industrial and chemical markets. This rapidly expanding company is looking to embark on the next exciting stages of evolution. We are seeking an individual to lead this dynamic business through its next phases of development and continue to expand its global customer base.
- Operational and profit and loss responsibility for the manufacturing facilities as the business embarks on a major investment programme. Autonomous role with day-to-day control of manufacturing and distribution to both direct sales and distributor channels.
- Lead, coach and develop the existing leadership team. Drive operational performance in order to safely enable the sustainable growth of the business, deliver world-class manufacturing and provide outstanding customer support.
- Ensure that capital investment creates value and enhances the organisation’s position as a supplier of choice.
- Proactively collaborate with other leaders within the Supply Chain network and the Group as a whole.
- Lead the development and execution of annual plans
- Effectively liaise with key customers and the wider group in order to exceed company objectives and to build on an outstanding international reputation.
- Accelerate new product development
- A driven and talented individual with a proven record of accomplishment in a complex manufacturing environment, team and revenue growth with the capability and desire to develop within the group.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering innovative solutions in order to shape the strategic direction of the business with strong leadership and motivational skills with the gravitas and energy to make an impact.
- Experience gained within a bespoke technical manufacturing environment combined with an entrepreneurial flair in order to spot new product and market opportunities for the business.
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques and supply chain principles with the ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders alike. High degree of personal integrity.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.