Lead Development Engineers - Costa Express
- Title: Lead Development Engineers - Costa Express
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
- Contact: Phil de Glanville
- Reference: W/B282
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
The Coca Cola Company recently acquired this leading coffee vending brand and is expanding rapidly throughout the UK and especially internationally. With over 8,000 machines already operating in the UK, new products are being developed for new markets both in the UK and abroad. This is an outstanding opportunity for two roles to join the technical team in lead roles and make a significant contribution to the continued growth of this iconic brand.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements.
- Lead a full product development process from design to manufacture and in situ operations.
- Identify and work with key design and technology partners to develop a strong commercial proposition.
- Possess an Engineering Degree of any broad discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Software/Computer)
- Have extensive experience of project management in a product development environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in conjunction with other members of the technical team and external partners where close collaboration and teamwork are critical.
- Excellent technical skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with suppliers and partners.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.