Head of UK Operations
- Title: Head of UK Operations
- Salary: Attractive Salary
- Location: Nationwide
- Benefits: Bonus and Benefits package
- Contact: Neil Watkins
- Reference: W/B599
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Costa’s premium self-serve coffee bar
The Coca-Cola company recently acquired this market leading brand and is now expanding it rapidly throughout the UK and internationally. With over 8,000 machines already in the UK, new customers are being gained by a rapid exploitation of technology and investment in new B2B channels. This expansion in scale and increased pace now requires the appointment of a new Head of Operations in the UK which will become a stepping-stone to a full Directors role in the future. This is a unique opportunity to make a significant contribution to the continued growth of this iconic brand. Wider opportunities within the group are likely for ambitious candidates.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the operations team in order to support the continued national growth of this branded proposition.
- Unite the key functions of service, brand standards and operational development in the pursuit of continual improvement and efficiency
- Deliver outstanding customer satisfaction against exacting service level agreements through a field based team.
- Motivate through clear communication and coaching; oversee the recruitment and training of all service team members and ensure robust succession plans are in place.
- A record of accomplishment of leading a large, field based operational team in a multi site environment; experience of successfully managing the challenges of a rapidly expanding business is essential.
- Clearly demonstrates the ability to work in conjunction with other functional heads where close collaboration and teamwork are critical.
- Well versed in the techniques of continuous improvement e.g. Lean Six Sigma, TQM and Kaizen.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate at the highest level; good eye for detail needed.
- Commercial and analytical in approach with a natural desire to continually improve the process and have ambition and ability to progress your career quickly.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.