Finance Director - EMEA
- Title: Finance Director - EMEA
- Type: Advertisement led Hybrid
- Salary: c.£100,000
- Location: West Kent
- Benefits: Bonus + Excellent Benefits
- Contact: Stephen Neel
- Reference: W/L767
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Exceptional opportunity to join a UK brand leader with US parent and ambitious plans for EMEA growth in high potential categories. Reputation for excellence and product innovation in lifestyle, consumer healthcare and wellness sectors.
- Board position, responsible for financial strategy, analysis and reporting for EMEA region.
- Business partner to VP EMEA. Responsible for developing systems to enhance financial, operational information, management accounting and statutory reporting.
- Lead, motivate and develop professional finance team. Oversee work allocation, training, performance evaluation and building effective team dynamic.
- Responsible for company secretarial matters including compliance of statutory and regulatory requirements. Manage company’s legal affairs, commercial agreements, real estate and insurance matters.
- Energetic, charismatic and commercially astute qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA). Broad experience, ideally in consumer products and third party Far East manufacturing supply chain.
- Hands-on operator with experience of group consolidation of EMEA subsidiary financials and onward reporting to US parent. Corporate finance skills desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of ERP systems. Genuine commitment to performance and quality. Communicator who enjoys cross-functional involvement and sees every part of the business as his/her natural domain.
- Ambitious achiever with demonstrable record of success in an international environment with well rounded management skills.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.