- Title: Finance Director
- Salary: £90,000
- Location: Leicester, East Midlands
- Benefits: Up to 75% Bonus + Pension + Benefits
- Contact: Charles Cornwell
- Reference: W/B472
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Our client is one of the UK’s largest house builders and they are currently looking for a Finance Director to join one of their regional business units.
We seek a progressive finance professional to develop an increased level of analysis and financial rigour for their existing and future projects.
The role leads the finance function, providing business and performance insight challenge. You will be the catalyst for accelerating value optimisation across the business.
- Fully qualified (ACA or CIMA affiliation) with senior-level experience of management of people and resources.
- Experience of managing budgets, high value contracts and strong commercial nous.
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships.
Key Skills/Personal Characteristics
- Experience of developing collaborative relationships and high levels of internal customer service.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal. Able to direct meetings and group discussions and lead teams through change processes.
- Highly self-motivated and autonomous and capable of developing a team and drive continual improvement.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.