Director of Business Development
- Title: Director of Business Development
- Salary: £90,000 plus bonus and car
- Location: Midlands
- Benefits: Executive search
- Contact: Neil Watkins
- Reference: W / B382
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Exciting opportunity to be part of a unique transport infrastructure investment enabled by leading edge technology
This unique UK asset performs at global-best standard and has recently been taken over by an international investor fund which has over £50 billion invested across the world. Operating an established infrastructure facility in the UK, the business has created this new role that will seek to increase both consumer and business use and associated revenues. A recently completed market segmentation study has highlighted the potential opportunities to further extend its reach.
It’s an exciting time to join the company as part of a group that has both national and international reach where your impact will be highly visible to the Board.
- To take overall control of the company’s marketing strategy to existing and prospective customers, and enable the whole business to being more marketing led.
- To expand the current limited B2B marketing programme to drive revenue growth whilst enhancing B2C marketing programmes, based on the extensive market segmentation work recently completed.
- Be responsible for the analysis and commercial realisation of target segment opportunities using traffic analysis and reporting, pricing and product development.
- Representation of the company with senior commercial and political segments.
- Take the lead in sales management of top commercial accounts.
- Acted successfully as a Senior Marketer for a business of £50m plus turnover with a small staff under his/her leadership, proof of promotion through the ranks to show ability to go to next level.
- Hands on experience of social media, CRM and website management; experienced in managing agency relationships to best effect.
- Demonstration of ability to understand and present investment cases.
- Clear demonstration of experience in taking complex pricing decisions to optimise profit.
- Demonstrable success in new product or service development and introduction.
- Ability to understand technology, the data it generates and the way technology can be used to support marketing campaigns.
- Demonstration of gravitas and ability to work in partner ventures or with government stakeholders
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.