- Title: Commercial Director
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: Attractive incentivised package
- Location: Suffolk
- Contact: Peter Fenton
- Reference: W / B057
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Outstanding opportunity to drive the future of this quintessentially English estate. One of the most beautiful stately homes set in 5,000 acres offers a variety of long-established leisure/hospitality businesses all of which have significant potential for development.
- Optimise the performance of all elements of the Estate. Devise and implement strategies to strengthen financial success and build brand
- Identify, develop and implement business development opportunities to enhance sustainability and optimise financial performance
- Lead and motivate teams, developing expertise and enhancing performance through excellent management processes. Ensure best practices operationally and commercially
- Work closely with owners to ensure partnership at all levels and develop community ties to build local economy and profile of the business
- Ambitious and charismatic Director with excellent track record of success in a commercial environment. Experience gained in hospitality and leisure sectors advantageous
- Commercial astute and financially literate with strong people management skills. Proven ability to deliver results
- Excellent communicator with personality to build consensus through strong and effective relationships with family, staff and community
- Decisive and strategically adept, yet focused on delivery and familiar with exacting service standards. Proactive and pragmatic outlook, hands-on and passionate
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.