- Title: Clerk
- Salary: Highly Competitive Salary
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Significant Benefits
- Contact: Phil de Glanville
- Reference: W/L115
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
The Worshipful Company of Weavers is the oldest Livery Company in the City of London. Based at the Saddlers’ Hall, the Company was granted its first Charter in 1155 and has its roots in the textile trade. The modern Company is a dynamic and forward-looking institution active in a broad range of educational and charitable causes.
The Weavers’ Company is a fraternal organization with its principal aim to uphold and enhance the traditions, fellowship and assets of the Company so that these can be applied for the benefit of the woven textile industry, the Company’s chosen charitable objectives and future generations of the Company.
- To manage the business of the Company effectively across a diverse portfolio and to provide the resources to fulfil its principal aim.
- Provide inspirational leadership and focused management to the team of three staff, the Court and the wider livery membership.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the eight committees and Court decision-making process in an organised and efficient manner.
- Represent the company at events and functions, and to act as an ambassador at all times.
- Strong and proven administrator with extensive track record of running an organisation efficiently.
- Possessing gravitas to lead and represent the Company strategically, combined with strong attention to detail and the ability to get hands-on with day-to-day activities.
- Exuding diplomacy and tact, with high standards and expectations for all operations, especially Company events.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – a dynamic articulate and outgoing character with an ability to build strong relationships both within the Company and wider Livery movement.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.