Chief Executive Officer
- Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: Attractive Salary + Benefits
- Location: Warwickshire
- Contact: Charlie van Exter / Peter Fenton
- Reference: W/L585
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
A unique opportunity to take charge and drive forward The Addington Fund (www.addingtonfund.org.uk) whose key objective is to support rural families by offering housing and / or grants designed to ease the burden and provide stability during distressing times.
- Reporting into the Trustees, the CEO will lead the organisation and develop as well as implement robust long-term strategies to ensure the continued delivery of its core objectives.
- Ensure sound financial and administrative stewardship of the organisation as well as spearheading its growth and fundraising efforts.
- Promote and drive awareness of the charity and continue to work in close collaboration with other key rural charities, agri-businesses and the wider farming community.
- Evolve the team’s capability, enhancing skills and performance. Deliver best in practice people management, ensuring the charity’s status as an employer of choice.
- Charismatic, energetic and persuasive leader with entrepreneurial and creative mind-set. Decisive and strategically adept with exacting service standards.
- Strong track record in delivering commercial, social and ideally environmental value.
- Possesses strong network across a broad range of key stakeholders with excellent communication skills.
- Empathy with rural businesses and their wider communities, as well as the charity’s overarching aims.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.