UK Sales Manager
- Title: UK Sales Manager
- Salary: Attractive base salary
- Location: Based from home, ideally central England
- Benefits: Excellent bonus and benefits
- Contact: Sue Harvey
- Reference: W/B034
A superb opportunity to join this successful innovator in the training of healthcare professionals. Working in close collaboration with leading clinicians from around the world, Limbs & Things produce a range of pioneering products designed to support the development of new skills and improve patient outcomes. This influential leadership role is the perfect next step for a proven sales professional, keen to broaden their exposure in a highly rewarding, entrepreneurial environment.
- Responsible for developing a robust UK sales strategy to drive sales and profit;
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, lead and develop the UK sales team of four reports – setting targets, motivating and monitoring performance;
- Personally manage a territory and selected key accounts;
- Gain broad commercial experience as part of Limbs & Things Management Team, contributing to the future direction of the company.
- Minimum 4 years experience of selling within the healthcare sector and ability to deal with a complex product range;
- Effective team leader capable of developing collaborative working relationships with people at all levels;
- Highly numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Well organised with strong IT and reporting skills, plus experience of forecasting and ideally prior exposure to working with a CRM system
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.