- Title: Trustees
- Location: London
- Contact: Peter Fenton
- Reference: W/B955
Categories: Third Sector
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Keep Britain Tidy (www.keepbritaintidy.org) is a leading environmental charity with one of the most iconic and best-loved brands in Britain. Operating through major campaigns including Love Where You Live, Blue and Green Flag Awards and Eco-Schools, the charity inspires people and organisations to be litter-free, waste less and live healthier lives. KBT provides expertise, policy and leadership in behavioural change , and drives practical action, aiming always to be at the forefront of our society, economy and culture. KBT now seeks to appoint a number of exceptional individuals to add diversity and impetus to its Board as Trustees, helping shape the future vision, direction and values of the charity.
- Work with the Chair, colleagues and executive team to provide advice, support and guidance to promote the vision and enhance the profile of KBT as a top class, commercially-savvy charity and social enterprise.
- Deliver strategic direction to the organisation, encouraging new partnerships behavioural change campaigns and supporter engagement initiatives, which secure buy-in from the public and local groups.
- Exercise independent judgement and scrutiny to ensure optimal results for KBT and its partners.
- Contribute fully to Board Committees and ad hoc groups, either within the main charity or its trading arm.
- Strategic and commercially astute leaders, ideally with a speciality in Finance and Audit, Business and commercial development, Marketing and Communications or Fundraising.
- Accomplished, collaborative communicators articulate and persuasive, experienced in or ready for operating at board level in a fast-moving, cash-starved context.
- Skilled influencers, preferably with expertise in charity relationships with the private sector, fundraising and supporter engagement.
- Innovative, creative thinkers, with in depth understanding of complex commercial challenges within a charity or social enterprise.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.